So I might have my first “real” experience with another female (I’m a bi female that’s 20)

(My post got removed yesterday and I wanna try this again just in case)

When I mean “first” I mean that the first time I ever did anything was with a girl but I was drunk and don’t remember anything.

Well so I have been with a girl but it really wasn’t fun for me and I’ve wanted to experience a lot. I’m not bi curious or anything I know what I like. I just never put myself out there for myself to do anything with girls.

I’m not saying it’ll happen in a week or so but this chick is really fun to hang out with and she’s pretty hot. I don’t like like her, but she said maybe we could mess around a little ha. So I want tips of any kind, please.

What are some tips y’all would give me for my “first” time with a girl?



Submitted February 29, 2020 at 11:43PM

(My post got removed yesterday and I wanna try this again just in case)When I mean “first” I mean that the first time I ever did anything was with a girl but I was drunk and don’t remember anything.Well so I have been with a girl but it really wasn’t fun for me and I’ve wanted to experience a lot. I’m not bi curious or anything I know what I like. I just never put myself out there for myself to do anything with girls.I’m not saying it’ll happen in a week or so but this chick is really fun to hang out with and she’s pretty hot. I don’t like like her, but she said maybe we could mess around a little ha. So I want tips of any kind, please.What are some tips y’all would give me for my “first” time with a girl?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.