Losing passion during sex?

Female here on throwaway.

Anyone else here get super passionate in the lead up/beginning of sex and then it starts to not feel as passionate and you’re just all up in your thoughts? Other partner still just as passionate and the sex is good - I just can’t seem to stay horny through the whole process.

Any reasons? Maybe not relaxing? The use of hormonal contraceptive? Any advice?

(I’ve always had this issue regardless of who I’m with)



Submitted February 29, 2020 at 11:35PM

Female here on throwaway.Anyone else here get super passionate in the lead up/beginning of sex and then it starts to not feel as passionate and you’re just all up in your thoughts? Other partner still just as passionate and the sex is good - I just can’t seem to stay horny through the whole process.Any reasons? Maybe not relaxing? The use of hormonal contraceptive? Any advice?(I’ve always had this issue regardless of who I’m with)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.