Sharing interesting experiences with someone you love feels so amazing

We went to a giant show for one of our favorite artists last night, we traveled two hours and got a hotel room and we were both super excited.

We had an amazing night with an amazing view at the concert, and when the artist shouted “hey who out here came with their best fucking friend” he screamed as hard as he could and I just..wow. I feel so loved.

I am so glad I just made this memory with him I will never forget it.



Submitted February 13, 2020 at 11:45PM

We went to a giant show for one of our favorite artists last night, we traveled two hours and got a hotel room and we were both super excited.We had an amazing night with an amazing view at the concert, and when the artist shouted “hey who out here came with their best fucking friend” he screamed as hard as he could and I just..wow. I feel so loved.I am so glad I just made this memory with him I will never forget it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.