Tight Frenulum and Tight Foreskin, need advice please!

Throwaway account!

I (21 M) have had trouble with my penis for a few months now. To put it British-ly, and quite literally, it’s doing my head in.

Sex before would lead to a fairly red and sore frenulum and underside of my glans. Nothing excruciating, but pretty inconvenient.

I have cut (like tiny paper cuts, often no blood but stinging) my frenulum a 4/5 time’s too, during sex and washing. The cuts have always healed fine, but I’m worried about the build up of scar tissue making the frenulum tighter.

When erect, I struggle to pull my foreskin over the head of my penis. The foreskin and frenulum are both fairly tight, and the top of my frenulum is pretty red. If using lube or receiving oral, I can retract the foreskin after about 10-20 minutes. When flaccid, I can retract the foreskin pretty easily.

I’m just wondering what my options are to make retracting my foreskin easier when erect? Will foreskin stretches help retract my foreskin over my glans without having to worry about my frenulum? I’d also be open to seeing a urologist, but I’m not sure how to do this (UK, registered at my University’s doctors), same with surgery. Curious about what other routes people have gone down too!

Thank you!



Submitted January 11, 2020 at 12:04AM

Throwaway account!I (21 M) have had trouble with my penis for a few months now. To put it British-ly, and quite literally, it’s doing my head in.Sex before would lead to a fairly red and sore frenulum and underside of my glans. Nothing excruciating, but pretty inconvenient.I have cut (like tiny paper cuts, often no blood but stinging) my frenulum a 4/5 time’s too, during sex and washing. The cuts have always healed fine, but I’m worried about the build up of scar tissue making the frenulum tighter.When erect, I struggle to pull my foreskin over the head of my penis. The foreskin and frenulum are both fairly tight, and the top of my frenulum is pretty red. If using lube or receiving oral, I can retract the foreskin after about 10-20 minutes. When flaccid, I can retract the foreskin pretty easily.I’m just wondering what my options are to make retracting my foreskin easier when erect? Will foreskin stretches help retract my foreskin over my glans without having to worry about my frenulum? I’d also be open to seeing a urologist, but I’m not sure how to do this (UK, registered at my University’s doctors), same with surgery. Curious about what other routes people have gone down too!Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.