I can’t vaginally orgasm but I can with my clit. But what’s the difference?

I’ve been reading online tonight about women orgasming through the g-spot in their vagina - I’ve never been able to do this. The sensation is described as “an all-body sensation where the vaginal walls pulsate and (the orgasm) is longer lasting.” Whereas the clitoral orgasm is described as “often felt on the surface of the body, like a tingly feeling along your skin and in your brain. Felt in short bursts.” With that being said, I’ve never had an orgasm using the g-spot inside my vagina but my clitoral orgasms are exactly what the vaginal orgasm is being described as: lasts 15-30 seconds, sensation through my body and down to my toes (like that epic part of the yawn that lasts a split second) and my vagina pulsates.

So... what gives? What’s going on inside my body? Am I wired up differently to everybody else? Also how can I vaginal orgasm? I want to see what I’m missing out on. My boyfriend reckons I just can’t do it, being 21 I would have “figured it out already”.

Sources from the descriptions are: heathline.com, huffpost.com, bustle.com, lioness.io, seeker.com.



Submitted January 13, 2020 at 12:02AM

I’ve been reading online tonight about women orgasming through the g-spot in their vagina - I’ve never been able to do this. The sensation is described as “an all-body sensation where the vaginal walls pulsate and (the orgasm) is longer lasting.” Whereas the clitoral orgasm is described as “often felt on the surface of the body, like a tingly feeling along your skin and in your brain. Felt in short bursts.” With that being said, I’ve never had an orgasm using the g-spot inside my vagina but my clitoral orgasms are exactly what the vaginal orgasm is being described as: lasts 15-30 seconds, sensation through my body and down to my toes (like that epic part of the yawn that lasts a split second) and my vagina pulsates.So... what gives? What’s going on inside my body? Am I wired up differently to everybody else? Also how can I vaginal orgasm? I want to see what I’m missing out on. My boyfriend reckons I just can’t do it, being 21 I would have “figured it out already”.Sources from the descriptions are: heathline.com, huffpost.com, bustle.com, lioness.io, seeker.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.