Advice on talking to her

So I came back from a party the other night and there was a sticky note with a number under my door. I texted the number and it was a girl on the floor above mine and she eventually came down to my room, along with 4 or 5 other girls, because we had a pretty funny conversation.

We talked for only around 5 minutes but she was really cute and seemed pretty cool. I would love to get to know her more because she did seem pretty fun.

I asked if she wanted to go to a party last night and she seemed interested, but she said she was with friends and they didn’t want to go. She did mention that she’d be interested in going to a party with me next weekend.

I was wondering if I should just wait until next weekend to really talk to her, ask her to go on a a date this week, or just text and ask for her snap or something.

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but i’m sure you guys could give me some good advice, thanks!!



Submitted January 12, 2020 at 11:59PM

So I came back from a party the other night and there was a sticky note with a number under my door. I texted the number and it was a girl on the floor above mine and she eventually came down to my room, along with 4 or 5 other girls, because we had a pretty funny conversation.We talked for only around 5 minutes but she was really cute and seemed pretty cool. I would love to get to know her more because she did seem pretty fun.I asked if she wanted to go to a party last night and she seemed interested, but she said she was with friends and they didn’t want to go. She did mention that she’d be interested in going to a party with me next weekend.I was wondering if I should just wait until next weekend to really talk to her, ask her to go on a a date this week, or just text and ask for her snap or something.Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but i’m sure you guys could give me some good advice, thanks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.