Got super nervous, couldn’t get it up.

Hello Reddit,

This is my first post ever but I made a throwaway for anonymity. I’d appreciate your honest answers, thank you very much!

So myself(M24) and someone I’m dating(F25) have been talking for a bit over a month now with a couple of dates thrown in and tonight we spontaneously started getting friskier than usual. Everything was fine on the couch albeit a little nerve wracking but things were going well, some time passed and we decided to move into her bedroom upstairs.

That’s when things went downhill. I got extremely nervous and a bit awkward, but still very excited. We were ready to go, lights turned down....and that’s when it happened...I went completely flaccid.

This has happened to me before with a previous girlfriend of mine. Im not sure if it’s my nerves getting the best of me, or if I’m trying TOO hard not to cum. After the second time I’m always much more confident and perform better in bed.

We then proceeded to sort of give up and stick to oral, which was pretty great but it still wasn’t working. I apologized and told her I was embarrassed but she told me she wasn’t going to judge me or hold it against me. I believe her but I know I definitely disappointed her.

So reddit, what would you do in this situation and how much does sex with a new partner mean to you?



Submitted January 19, 2020 at 11:59PM

Hello Reddit,This is my first post ever but I made a throwaway for anonymity. I’d appreciate your honest answers, thank you very much!So myself(M24) and someone I’m dating(F25) have been talking for a bit over a month now with a couple of dates thrown in and tonight we spontaneously started getting friskier than usual. Everything was fine on the couch albeit a little nerve wracking but things were going well, some time passed and we decided to move into her bedroom upstairs.That’s when things went downhill. I got extremely nervous and a bit awkward, but still very excited. We were ready to go, lights turned down....and that’s when it happened...I went completely flaccid.This has happened to me before with a previous girlfriend of mine. Im not sure if it’s my nerves getting the best of me, or if I’m trying TOO hard not to cum. After the second time I’m always much more confident and perform better in bed.We then proceeded to sort of give up and stick to oral, which was pretty great but it still wasn’t working. I apologized and told her I was embarrassed but she told me she wasn’t going to judge me or hold it against me. I believe her but I know I definitely disappointed her.So reddit, what would you do in this situation and how much does sex with a new partner mean to you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.