Dating girl who has lots of friends vs me with little/no friends

Her IG is filled with her and her friends at different events/parties,I usually go to events by myself and celebrate my birthday alone/with family. We are both in our early 20's so how do I be upfront if I never bring friends along or never hang out with friends?

I am more introverted but I kinda messed up college because I had bad depression and never really went out, trying to find close friends now is a little late as most people have their own matured friend group.

Like I'm worried when its time to celebrate my birthday, no one comes but her and shes confused, or I only hang out with her or if she wants to meet my friends, etc...



Submitted January 20, 2020 at 12:07AM

Her IG is filled with her and her friends at different events/parties,I usually go to events by myself and celebrate my birthday alone/with family. We are both in our early 20's so how do I be upfront if I never bring friends along or never hang out with friends?I am more introverted but I kinda messed up college because I had bad depression and never really went out, trying to find close friends now is a little late as most people have their own matured friend group.Like I'm worried when its time to celebrate my birthday, no one comes but her and shes confused, or I only hang out with her or if she wants to meet my friends, etc...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.