/u/JustACanadian_Gamer on Can someone be asexual, have sexual desires (turned down for their age and gender), and look for a heterosexual life partner? (25m)

You might be heteroromantic asexual. Someone who feels romantic attraction to the opposite sex, but no sexual attraction. There are lots of those. I'm asexual/aromantic myself, a lack of both forms of attraction.

From what I've heard, that's how it works. I created a lightbulb system for easy explanation: For allosexuals (Those that feel sexual attraction,) a lightbulb goes off when they're attracted to a person. For demisexuals, the light starts off dim, but as they grow closer to a person, the light grows brighter and brighter. For grey-asexuals, the lightbulb goes off very rarely. Think of it as covered in cobwebs. For aces, the light just doesn't go off.





December 02, 2019 at 12:12AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.