Do guys get annoyed by chatty girls?

I’m a pretty open book and I tend to message/text a lot when I’m first starting to get to know guys online.

I feel like it could be an annoyance to some but I can’t help it. If I think I could be interested in someone, I want to know everything about them...so I ask a lot of questions and I tell a lot of stories.

Do you think this helps or hinders? Do guys like chatty girls that message/text/talk a lot (not frequency but length, I mean)



Submitted December 01, 2019 at 11:23PM

I’m a pretty open book and I tend to message/text a lot when I’m first starting to get to know guys online.I feel like it could be an annoyance to some but I can’t help it. If I think I could be interested in someone, I want to know everything about them...so I ask a lot of questions and I tell a lot of stories.Do you think this helps or hinders? Do guys like chatty girls that message/text/talk a lot (not frequency but length, I mean)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.