How do I drop a guy gently?

I'm 18. Pretty sure this guy is like 19/20. I've been chatting with three different guys, one wants to be my sugar daddy, the other two want to be my boyfriend. One of the two who wants a relationship though, he lives in another state and texts me everyday even if I don't say anything.

I swear for like two weeks I didn't open his messages, and he texted me at least once a day. He barely knows me really. But I don't want to just ghost him. I told him I can't do long distance again, and that we could just be friends but honestly I feel bad. I do wanna be friends but I never feel like talking.

He's apparently really lonely and could use a friend. He told me I'm the only thing keeping him from killing himself which I 100% don't really understand because like I said he doesn't know me that well even.



Submitted December 15, 2019 at 12:14AM

I'm 18. Pretty sure this guy is like 19/20. I've been chatting with three different guys, one wants to be my sugar daddy, the other two want to be my boyfriend. One of the two who wants a relationship though, he lives in another state and texts me everyday even if I don't say anything.I swear for like two weeks I didn't open his messages, and he texted me at least once a day. He barely knows me really. But I don't want to just ghost him. I told him I can't do long distance again, and that we could just be friends but honestly I feel bad. I do wanna be friends but I never feel like talking.He's apparently really lonely and could use a friend. He told me I'm the only thing keeping him from killing himself which I 100% don't really understand because like I said he doesn't know me that well even.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.