/u/Ardilla_ on Ask an allo anything (Nov. 2019)

Bisexual woman here! Yeah, that's a total myth.

I regularly think about sex during day-to-day life. (Sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly horny, to the detriment of whatever I'm supposed to be focusing on.)

I'm often the one to initiate sex with my boyfriend. I don't always orgasm, but I enjoy sex regardless of whether I come or not. It feels exciting, fun, intimate, and pleasurable all at once, and it triggers a powerful mix of dopamine, endorphins and oxytocin that I just don't get from masturbating.

And like... lesbians exist. Women in sexual relationships with women, having sex because they want to. :P





November 23, 2019 at 12:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.