I (20M) don't know if i should ask friend (19F) from college band out on a date

So, early this semester i entered my college's band and rapidly befriended people.

Recently, one of these new friends started jokingly adressing me as her husband, hugging me out of nowhere when I'm not looking, and saying things such as "i'll allow you to date (guy friend) until we get married" (i'm not gay btw).

We texted a bit and it's pretty smooth conversation, not conversation killer type replies.

I might just be really fucking thickheaded, but i still don't know if i should ask her out to the movies or something. I'm really into this girl and i wanted to get to know her better.



Submitted November 08, 2019 at 12:03AM

So, early this semester i entered my college's band and rapidly befriended people.Recently, one of these new friends started jokingly adressing me as her husband, hugging me out of nowhere when I'm not looking, and saying things such as "i'll allow you to date (guy friend) until we get married" (i'm not gay btw).We texted a bit and it's pretty smooth conversation, not conversation killer type replies.I might just be really fucking thickheaded, but i still don't know if i should ask her out to the movies or something. I'm really into this girl and i wanted to get to know her better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.