/u/deltashield22 on Still confused about myself.

You shouldn't force yourself to date if you don't have any desire to do so.

If I had to guess, you are probably asexual and also aromantic (/r/aromantic). I think that most average people feel some sort of desire for romantic relationships and crave romantic closeness. I am aromantic myself and have never felt any urge for that. Your little summary sounds very similar to my own experience. Feel free to message me if you want to talk things out.





October 03, 2019 at 12:20AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.