/u/deltashield22 on Can (or should) aces give relationship advice?

I can understand that lots of people think only people with first hand relationship experience should be commenting on relationships. Advice from people very experienced with relationships is great, but I think that an outsider's perspective adds good things to any conversation. I think that because we have different life experiences than most people, we can offer a different perspective on relationships.

My brother came to me for advice before he got engaged. He was struggling with what marriage meant to him and understanding why it was important to his girlfriend. We talked it out and now he and his wife have been married for over a year, so I'm 1 for 1 so far!





October 03, 2019 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.