What are signs a fwb likes you more then just a fwb?

Have a fwb and I was thinking he was just trying to be polite and ask about ny life and well be "friends" but he makes sure to atleast say "good morning/goodnight" once a day, asks how my day is, requests cuddles and kisses AFTER sex, and even spent an extra hour going on a walk with me last time because I had to wait for transportation instead of just having me wait alone like i kept offering. *side note he has mentioned jokingly coming to my family holidays way more then once and meeting my family and when I jokingly asked him about planning month in advance he said "id of course be bringing you to my family stuff bc then my family won't stop asking me about getting a girlfriend"

I get a fwb is just sex, so im so confused why he's taken so much of an interest in my life and in sharing his life and such with me.



Submitted September 14, 2019 at 12:27AM

Have a fwb and I was thinking he was just trying to be polite and ask about ny life and well be "friends" but he makes sure to atleast say "good morning/goodnight" once a day, asks how my day is, requests cuddles and kisses AFTER sex, and even spent an extra hour going on a walk with me last time because I had to wait for transportation instead of just having me wait alone like i kept offering. *side note he has mentioned jokingly coming to my family holidays way more then once and meeting my family and when I jokingly asked him about planning month in advance he said "id of course be bringing you to my family stuff bc then my family won't stop asking me about getting a girlfriend"I get a fwb is just sex, so im so confused why he's taken so much of an interest in my life and in sharing his life and such with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.