Fell asleep while he was going down on me

So a few weeks ago, I (19F) started dating him (22m) and things were all going great. He really seems to enjoy going down on me, and I've been trying to guide him to make it better because he was missing the mark. A few nights ago, he goes down on me and even though I wasn't particularly tired, I briefly fell asleep, which is bad enough.

To make it more awkward, I sort of did this weird snorey/snorting noise as I woke back up very suddenly. And to add more to it, I said 'Cliff what are you doing?'. His name isn't Cliff, and I don't even know anyone with that name so why the fuck I said that is beyond me.

I was really embarrassed and really had to pee so I sort of stumbled to the bathroom, and when I came out he was dressed and leaving, he didn't want to talk or anything which I can understand I mean I did fall asleep while he thought he was rocking my world and called him the wrong name.

We haven't spoken since, so I am assuming he's too embarrassed or annoyed or whatever to talk to me again. I've been going over posts to see how many other people something like this has happened to with no avail. So I'd like to ask two things, or rather a similar question twice:

First is, to anyone that's fallen asleep on their partner, how did you proceed with things afterwards?

And secondly, to anyone that's had their partner fall asleep on them and then get called the wrong name, how did it really make you feel?



Submitted September 25, 2019 at 01:26AM

So a few weeks ago, I (19F) started dating him (22m) and things were all going great. He really seems to enjoy going down on me, and I've been trying to guide him to make it better because he was missing the mark. A few nights ago, he goes down on me and even though I wasn't particularly tired, I briefly fell asleep, which is bad enough.To make it more awkward, I sort of did this weird snorey/snorting noise as I woke back up very suddenly. And to add more to it, I said 'Cliff what are you doing?'. His name isn't Cliff, and I don't even know anyone with that name so why the fuck I said that is beyond me.I was really embarrassed and really had to pee so I sort of stumbled to the bathroom, and when I came out he was dressed and leaving, he didn't want to talk or anything which I can understand I mean I did fall asleep while he thought he was rocking my world and called him the wrong name.We haven't spoken since, so I am assuming he's too embarrassed or annoyed or whatever to talk to me again. I've been going over posts to see how many other people something like this has happened to with no avail. So I'd like to ask two things, or rather a similar question twice:First is, to anyone that's fallen asleep on their partner, how did you proceed with things afterwards?And secondly, to anyone that's had their partner fall asleep on them and then get called the wrong name, how did it really make you feel?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.