/u/Midnight_Skky126 on Any good literature/media for a growing asexual?

if you like fantasy / post-apocalyptic kind of books. There's "Chameleon Moon" by Roanna Sylver. The main character is Asexual and there is a lot LGBT+ representation in the book as well. There also this website that is a database for LGBT+ books, and it includes an Asexual tab. It even has tags for genre, race, religion, etc. I highly recommend it. http://queerbooksforteens.com/find-books/?fwp_orientation=asexual





September 01, 2019 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.