How do I gain confidence?

How the fuck am I (a straight male) supposed to be confident when I think of stuff like this https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/cy0c0f/as_a_guy_i_have_a_hard_time_understanding_what/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share ? (I have a similar thought process as OP.)

Not only that but also me being a virgin and simply objectively unattractive, is there even a chance? Worse yet, confidence (atleast according to majority here) is one of the prerequisites to getting laid so I'm just stuck in this weird Catch-22 type of thing.

I know these kind of questions get asked here a lot but any advice (sans "hit the gym" - I do that, doesn't help much, atleast for now) is appreciated.



Submitted September 01, 2019 at 12:08AM

How the fuck am I (a straight male) supposed to be confident when I think of stuff like this https://ift.tt/2NI1109 ? (I have a similar thought process as OP.)Not only that but also me being a virgin and simply objectively unattractive, is there even a chance? Worse yet, confidence (atleast according to majority here) is one of the prerequisites to getting laid so I'm just stuck in this weird Catch-22 type of thing.I know these kind of questions get asked here a lot but any advice (sans "hit the gym" - I do that, doesn't help much, atleast for now) is appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.