/u/fistfox on lost and and totally confused Girl

I'm female, sex repulsed asexual and grey-aromantic. I am aesthetically more attracted to females than males, but only romantically attracted to males (which was a challenge to figure out thanks to my aesthetic attraction towards women being stronger), and not romantically attracted to anyone 100% of the time. It took a few years to figure out, but I think I've found labels that suit me now, though I was as confused, or even more confused than you before.

Editing to add that I do want a relationship with a man, but a type of a QPR, though I do want a romance in the relationship on some days and not others.





August 21, 2019 at 12:09AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.