Do you require you and your FWB get tested regularly even if you use condoms?

Had a blowout with mine recently... fairly certain he doesn't get tested and I made a comment about how it is my business to know what else he is doing, for my sexual health. His response was "I'm responsible. I use protection. I shower."

It was just kind of a dick response that has been rubbing me the wrong way.... do you require yours get tested if you know they're sleeping with others?



Submitted August 21, 2019 at 12:24AM

Had a blowout with mine recently... fairly certain he doesn't get tested and I made a comment about how it is my business to know what else he is doing, for my sexual health. His response was "I'm responsible. I use protection. I shower."It was just kind of a dick response that has been rubbing me the wrong way.... do you require yours get tested if you know they're sleeping with others?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.