Am I overthinking...

So my girlfriend has developed a flirting/sexual relationship with a co worker(female). Being a male I have no problem with girl on girl action.

I actually thought since she is going to be fucking a girl she would want to include me in this. Like letting me participate in a threesome or watch them play around.

I know the other girl and she is open to trying a threesome ( “ not opposed” )

Turns out my girlfriend for 4 years doesn’t want me to have any part of the relationship.

Is this weird? I love my girlfriend and I feel as I’m just going to be a side piece.

4 years compared to a girl she just met... I should always come first



Submitted August 21, 2019 at 12:02AM

So my girlfriend has developed a flirting/sexual relationship with a co worker(female). Being a male I have no problem with girl on girl action.I actually thought since she is going to be fucking a girl she would want to include me in this. Like letting me participate in a threesome or watch them play around.I know the other girl and she is open to trying a threesome ( “ not opposed” )Turns out my girlfriend for 4 years doesn’t want me to have any part of the relationship.Is this weird? I love my girlfriend and I feel as I’m just going to be a side piece.4 years compared to a girl she just met... I should always come first

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.