/u/isolatedintrovert on Asexual, but not aromantic. Need advice, please.

Yeah, I understand that. It is definitely tied to feelings when I engage, and it's not entirely unpleasant (since it's with him and based in love). I just never find myself thinking about it, much less initiating it, and I'm sure it's something he would appreciate...

It's not that my body doesn't react or anything, I can certainly be aroused with foreplay and the like, but mentally I don't always get there and I dunno. That's something that I want to overcome so that I can engage and reciprocate better.





July 07, 2019 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.