/u/anonymousposter357 on Small vent...

I've heard of (but am not deeply familiar with) something called "genital nullification surgery".

However I heard of it not in the context of being an option for agender people, but as last resort for trans women whose gender reassignment surgery was botched beyond repair. IIRC it was it's described as leaving the pelvis "smooth like a barbie doll".

If you really hate your genitals so much that you're willing to resort to extreme measures, I guess you could try to find a surgeon willing to do that.

Obviously that would definitely leave you unable to give birth, if you were to ever have any interest in that. Adoption would of course remain an option in any case.

EDIT: I just remembered there's actually an r/agender specifically for agender issues, so you might get more helpful responses in there. While there might be some degree of connection between agenderism and asexuality, I don't think most of us here are really all that familiar with it.





July 14, 2019 at 12:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.