/u/anonymousposter357 on I just really need to rant

You told her it would be okay if you had an open relationship, as long as she told you everything. After agreeing to this, she proceeds to break her word and be all secretive and dishonest about it instead.

She then proceeds to hypocritically get mad at you for appearing to possibly do something similar.

I think you need to call her out on this. If this relationship is to be salvaged, these very substantial issues need to be addressed. If she can't admit where she was wrong, that's probably a huge red flag.





July 09, 2019 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.