[29/M] I just can't seem to make it work out, get to a second date.

I don't date often, never been a big hit with women. When I do however, even when the date is going what seems to be fantastic from my own perspective, it doesn't lead to a second date, and even leads to me being ghosted

I know first impressions are important and I do everything in my power to be a good date, and to make sure the person im out with is comfortable and my focus.

Im not desperate for a relationship, and I'll find it when it happens. But I would love more than one date to make that kind of impression now and then.



Submitted July 08, 2019 at 11:38PM

I don't date often, never been a big hit with women. When I do however, even when the date is going what seems to be fantastic from my own perspective, it doesn't lead to a second date, and even leads to me being ghostedI know first impressions are important and I do everything in my power to be a good date, and to make sure the person im out with is comfortable and my focus.Im not desperate for a relationship, and I'll find it when it happens. But I would love more than one date to make that kind of impression now and then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.