how to ask a guy out—HELP

so, the title pretty much says it all.

I started a new job a couple of weeks ago, and met another new hire who I am interested in getting to know better. We did a group project together, so we have interacted a bit. The thing is, it’s a big company and we work for different teams so I don’t know when I’ll see him again in person/have the opportunity to talk to him again.

I added him on Facebook after our group project was over, and he accepted pretty quickly. I want to send him a message, essentially saying that he seems like a cool guy that I’m interested in getting to know better. This is where I need help.

what should I message him so that he knows I’m interested, but also so it doesn’t come across as creepy (being that we’ve only interacted for a short time)?



Submitted July 14, 2019 at 11:59PM

so, the title pretty much says it all.I started a new job a couple of weeks ago, and met another new hire who I am interested in getting to know better. We did a group project together, so we have interacted a bit. The thing is, it’s a big company and we work for different teams so I don’t know when I’ll see him again in person/have the opportunity to talk to him again.I added him on Facebook after our group project was over, and he accepted pretty quickly. I want to send him a message, essentially saying that he seems like a cool guy that I’m interested in getting to know better. This is where I need help.what should I message him so that he knows I’m interested, but also so it doesn’t come across as creepy (being that we’ve only interacted for a short time)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.