/u/Notsurewhyimadethisa on Aces in relationships with allos...how are you doing?

We're doing good. He's always accepted my asexuality and we have a way of doing some sexual activities that we're both comfortable with.

That’s good!

The only thing is that he got weird about me hanging up an asexual pride flag in our room recently which makes me think he's not ok with other people perceiving our relationship as completely sexless. So...yeah.

Ah...that, would be a bit awkward yeah 😅. Hope you find a compromise!





June 09, 2019 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.