I (26F) have been trying to hookup with (30M).

So the long story short is that I broke up with my ex of 9 years because he said he didnt see a future with me. That's a whole other story!

Anyway, now I've been talking to this guy (30M) and I can't tell if he's interested or not? I'm not looking for a relationship at this time and we both made it clear this would just be a hookup.

He seemed really into hooking up with me when we talked about it but then hasn't responded to my last text from about three days ago. Part of me wants to just give up and move on but I'm also confused as to why he would express interest and then just stop responding?

Should I just give up? I just dont know what to do at this point. I feel so inexperienced since I've been off the dating scene for 9 years so maybe I just dont know the proper etiquette to all this?

TLDR: Guy says he wants to hookup and then just stops responding to texts.



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 11:58PM

So the long story short is that I broke up with my ex of 9 years because he said he didnt see a future with me. That's a whole other story!Anyway, now I've been talking to this guy (30M) and I can't tell if he's interested or not? I'm not looking for a relationship at this time and we both made it clear this would just be a hookup.He seemed really into hooking up with me when we talked about it but then hasn't responded to my last text from about three days ago. Part of me wants to just give up and move on but I'm also confused as to why he would express interest and then just stop responding?Should I just give up? I just dont know what to do at this point. I feel so inexperienced since I've been off the dating scene for 9 years so maybe I just dont know the proper etiquette to all this?TLDR: Guy says he wants to hookup and then just stops responding to texts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.