/u/AmIAceSexual on To the romantic asexuals, what's something you want in a partner (& what you can't stand in a partner(

Want: someone taller than me, helps me express myself and is comfortable expressing themselves, honest, caring, weirdo and hopefully musician and vegan as well so we can write music together

Deal breaker: being conservative (racist, transphobic, homophobic, etc), cheater, manipulative, selfish

Honestly I've dated a democratic politician who I felt was way too conservative. He snidely said "gee I bet you care about Indians too". He told me he feels no guilt soliciting bribes from corporations because the reps must be defeated at all costs, even sacrificing policy which at that point wtf why even run?





June 06, 2019 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.