Boyfriend won't wear panties and it's upsetting me

So I like it when men wear women's panties, my boyfriend is uncomfortable by this and I'm trying to be understanding but I guess I just don't know why it's so hard to wear something for like 2 minutes cause your partner likes it...this is really the only kink I have ...that I know of, anyway I just feel like he thinks I'm a creep or something :( ...how can I better except that he won't do it because he's uncomfortable without getting my feeling hurt?

For more context I wanted to show him a pic of me so I jokingly asked for a pic trade, he said no and he's uncomfortable and that made me feel like a creepy weirdo

To clarify I'm NOT forcing him, I'm UPSET that he is being really rude about what I like



Submitted June 06, 2019 at 11:50PM

So I like it when men wear women's panties, my boyfriend is uncomfortable by this and I'm trying to be understanding but I guess I just don't know why it's so hard to wear something for like 2 minutes cause your partner likes it...this is really the only kink I have ...that I know of, anyway I just feel like he thinks I'm a creep or something :( ...how can I better except that he won't do it because he's uncomfortable without getting my feeling hurt?For more context I wanted to show him a pic of me so I jokingly asked for a pic trade, he said no and he's uncomfortable and that made me feel like a creepy weirdoTo clarify I'm NOT forcing him, I'm UPSET that he is being really rude about what I like

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.