Possibly starting a new sexual relationship with a very inexperienced friend. Any advice?

Okay so i (18M) was cuddling with a friend (18f) because she was having a horrible day with her self confidence.

for background, she always told me that we were just friends and made it very clear we were never going anywhere. she hadn’t even had her first kiss, let alone anything past that. she is also very innocent. she had to look up what a handjob was when someone asked her, and she (coincidentally) missed all of her sex ed classes in school due to injuries.

i, on the other hand, had a gf for three years (who i broke up w a month ago) and have had sex with (pretty much all the vanilla sex stuff)

also, i told her i liked her (just to let her know that when she gets close to me and tells me she doesn’t like me it hurts me emotionally) and that i hoped it wouldn’t affect our friendship because i knew she didn’t like me back. it didn’t at all, it made it closer.

with that in mind, we made out while cuddling, and i ended up fingering her. she told me it was a one time thing when we were done.

so i’m very confused, and here’s why:

1) she told me that she doesn’t wanna be anything else than friends 2) she told me it was a one time thing 3) she talks about other guys with me 4) she was really sad that day so that may have affected it.

BUT

1) she is very afraid of telling people how she feels about them, and will straight up lie about it. so she could be lying when she says she doesn’t like me at all. 2) she literally gave me her first kiss and told me she’d only give that to someone she wants, and let me finger her. 3) she told me she really liked it after but we haven’t talked about it at all cause i’m too afraid to bring it up to her, and i think she’s afraid to bring it up too. all our conversations have been normal but we’ve been talking way more frequently.

So, with that in said, here’s my questions;

1) should i try to continue this as a sexual relationship or just a friendship? 2) if it were to be sexual, how would i ease her into it? 3) how should i know when to stop, because she has an issue with telling people to stop (it makes her uncomfortable saying it)

tl;dr: I hooked up with my best friend, and i was her first kiss. Im confused as to where this is going, and how slowly should i take things to not make her uncomfortable

PS; i’m sorry if this is kinda long and confusing, but i’m really worried i’m going to do the wrong thing. i don’t want to lose my friend but i’m really sexually attracted to her.

also, with my ex, we used to have sex somewhat frequently, and although it was pretty bad, i’ve been desperately craving it for whatever reason (not proud of this but it’s gotten so frustrating lately)



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 12:06AM

Okay so i (18M) was cuddling with a friend (18f) because she was having a horrible day with her self confidence.for background, she always told me that we were just friends and made it very clear we were never going anywhere. she hadn’t even had her first kiss, let alone anything past that. she is also very innocent. she had to look up what a handjob was when someone asked her, and she (coincidentally) missed all of her sex ed classes in school due to injuries.i, on the other hand, had a gf for three years (who i broke up w a month ago) and have had sex with (pretty much all the vanilla sex stuff)also, i told her i liked her (just to let her know that when she gets close to me and tells me she doesn’t like me it hurts me emotionally) and that i hoped it wouldn’t affect our friendship because i knew she didn’t like me back. it didn’t at all, it made it closer.with that in mind, we made out while cuddling, and i ended up fingering her. she told me it was a one time thing when we were done.so i’m very confused, and here’s why:1) she told me that she doesn’t wanna be anything else than friends 2) she told me it was a one time thing 3) she talks about other guys with me 4) she was really sad that day so that may have affected it.BUT1) she is very afraid of telling people how she feels about them, and will straight up lie about it. so she could be lying when she says she doesn’t like me at all. 2) she literally gave me her first kiss and told me she’d only give that to someone she wants, and let me finger her. 3) she told me she really liked it after but we haven’t talked about it at all cause i’m too afraid to bring it up to her, and i think she’s afraid to bring it up too. all our conversations have been normal but we’ve been talking way more frequently.So, with that in said, here’s my questions;1) should i try to continue this as a sexual relationship or just a friendship? 2) if it were to be sexual, how would i ease her into it? 3) how should i know when to stop, because she has an issue with telling people to stop (it makes her uncomfortable saying it)tl;dr: I hooked up with my best friend, and i was her first kiss. Im confused as to where this is going, and how slowly should i take things to not make her uncomfortablePS; i’m sorry if this is kinda long and confusing, but i’m really worried i’m going to do the wrong thing. i don’t want to lose my friend but i’m really sexually attracted to her.also, with my ex, we used to have sex somewhat frequently, and although it was pretty bad, i’ve been desperately craving it for whatever reason (not proud of this but it’s gotten so frustrating lately)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.