He tried to justify it but I still feel insecure

Last night I went on a random date with a guy, we both met up with the intention to hook up. We end up having sex of course but he never finishes.. not that I finished either but for me it's been a while so I figured it might be harder to anyway.It was the first time I had sex in like 2 and something years.. anyway he says that it's because of him and that he takes a long time to finish and it's not because of me but we went at it for a couple hours and nothing.

He still wants to meet up again and keep up this casual relationship but the fact he didnt finish made me feel insecure about myself. I don't know how to deal with it without opening up the subject with him again.

Plus i dont even know if I want to have sex with him again. Last night was a lot... in the sense that I am in actual pain . Perhaps it really is a problem with me..



Submitted June 06, 2019 at 11:51PM

Last night I went on a random date with a guy, we both met up with the intention to hook up. We end up having sex of course but he never finishes.. not that I finished either but for me it's been a while so I figured it might be harder to anyway.It was the first time I had sex in like 2 and something years.. anyway he says that it's because of him and that he takes a long time to finish and it's not because of me but we went at it for a couple hours and nothing.He still wants to meet up again and keep up this casual relationship but the fact he didnt finish made me feel insecure about myself. I don't know how to deal with it without opening up the subject with him again.Plus i dont even know if I want to have sex with him again. Last night was a lot... in the sense that I am in actual pain . Perhaps it really is a problem with me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.