Sex advice for a teenager with haft soft problems

Hi reddit, I (19M) is currently in two sexual active relations.

I've always been a long laster, and that could be problematic in some relations with girls for example that could suck me for 30+ min after an hour or so of sex wanting to please and make me cum but couldn't. It wasn't really a big deal until recently when at different time I would cum REALLY QUICKLY then some other times where I would have an half hard during sex wich never happened to me and I would last hours in wich i would pull out sometimes masturbate then proceeded to go back in.

I thought at first it was the condoms, wich would be too.small or the liquid inside wich is used to make you last longer made me feel nothing. However i did anal today (without condoms) and the same thing happened (not as problematic to the times I used condoms though)

Furthermore, before i could do multiples round. I'd cum once then 20-60min later i could have sex again. But now once I cum it's pretty much over for the night. And when i would prematurely ejaculate (wich happened a few times and i'm really surprised) I would pretty much over the night.

I still please both of the girls, but i don't feel like the sex is a great as I had before years before and with other relationships.

I feel like i'm between two extremes and it really sucks.

Does someone have hindsight on what i could do ?



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 11:35PM

Hi reddit, I (19M) is currently in two sexual active relations.I've always been a long laster, and that could be problematic in some relations with girls for example that could suck me for 30+ min after an hour or so of sex wanting to please and make me cum but couldn't. It wasn't really a big deal until recently when at different time I would cum REALLY QUICKLY then some other times where I would have an half hard during sex wich never happened to me and I would last hours in wich i would pull out sometimes masturbate then proceeded to go back in.I thought at first it was the condoms, wich would be too.small or the liquid inside wich is used to make you last longer made me feel nothing. However i did anal today (without condoms) and the same thing happened (not as problematic to the times I used condoms though)Furthermore, before i could do multiples round. I'd cum once then 20-60min later i could have sex again. But now once I cum it's pretty much over for the night. And when i would prematurely ejaculate (wich happened a few times and i'm really surprised) I would pretty much over the night.I still please both of the girls, but i don't feel like the sex is a great as I had before years before and with other relationships.I feel like i'm between two extremes and it really sucks.Does someone have hindsight on what i could do ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.