Do adults get strong crushes on guys just like teenagers do?

[24 F] As a teen, I’d get massive crushes and think about them when I lie in bed at night. Nowadays as an adult, that just doesn’t happen. I don’t get the same satisfaction looking at beautiful men as I did in my teens, is this common?

TLDR don’t get strong crushes as an adult, is this common?



Submitted June 17, 2019 at 11:46PM

[24 F] As a teen, I’d get massive crushes and think about them when I lie in bed at night. Nowadays as an adult, that just doesn’t happen. I don’t get the same satisfaction looking at beautiful men as I did in my teens, is this common?TLDR don’t get strong crushes as an adult, is this common?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.