Situationship

Do you guys have any advice on this situation?

I met a girl and we’ve gone on 3 dates so far, that I though went well. On our last date she invited me into her apartment and we talked for a while and ended the night with a kiss (it was late and I had work super early the next day).

While on our last date she mentioned wanting to go to a local place to see it. I asked if she would want to go the next time we’re off at the same time and she said she’d let me know. After all of this, her texts have been getting shorter and her replies more sporadic.

Am I over thinking this situation or should I just go with the flow.



Submitted November 02, 2023 at 12:12AM

Do you guys have any advice on this situation?I met a girl and we’ve gone on 3 dates so far, that I though went well. On our last date she invited me into her apartment and we talked for a while and ended the night with a kiss (it was late and I had work super early the next day). While on our last date she mentioned wanting to go to a local place to see it. I asked if she would want to go the next time we’re off at the same time and she said she’d let me know. After all of this, her texts have been getting shorter and her replies more sporadic.Am I over thinking this situation or should I just go with the flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.