he let me drive his car

i’ve been talking to a guy for some time now, been on a few dates. today we hung out, he brought me lunch without me asking and after eating he asked if i wanted to go for a drive. i said sure so we drove around in his car then he pulled over and said i could drive it.

his car is very nice and very expensive so i was extremely nervous but he said he trusts me and kept insisting so i did it. does this mean anything that he potentially has feelings for me?

i told a few of my friends and they said that he does but i’m wanting to know from a guy’s perspective. i’m a very bad overthinker and i keep thinking he only did it to be nice to me even though i’ve never asked to drive it or anything



Submitted November 02, 2023 at 12:14AM

i’ve been talking to a guy for some time now, been on a few dates. today we hung out, he brought me lunch without me asking and after eating he asked if i wanted to go for a drive. i said sure so we drove around in his car then he pulled over and said i could drive it.his car is very nice and very expensive so i was extremely nervous but he said he trusts me and kept insisting so i did it. does this mean anything that he potentially has feelings for me?i told a few of my friends and they said that he does but i’m wanting to know from a guy’s perspective. i’m a very bad overthinker and i keep thinking he only did it to be nice to me even though i’ve never asked to drive it or anything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.