He said i love you thru text & said yes when I invited him to come with me for my close friend’s wedding

I have been seeing this guy for almost 2 yrs, I haven’t met his friends nor he met mine.

Everytime we see each other, & we rarely see each other, maybe just once a month or every 2 months since he’s still studying & working plus we’re 4-5hrs away from each other, we only fuck.

I was assuming the whole time we’re just fuck buddies or having casual. I know I have feelings for him & I know he isn’t the one for me, but I like his company even we don’t have any meaningful conversations nor common interests.

Whenever I argue with him, he’d always say he’s not seeing or talking anyone, just way too busy especially he has financial struggles. I felt bad as there are times I feel like I’m pushing him to the edge so he’ll let me go as I don’t like what we have right now - so many uncertainties & such, but he’s just so patient towards me.

One night we were having this big understanding thru text & he suddenly replied with I love you. I wish he said it in person. Plus he’s sure he’s going to the wedding & he’s going to meet my friends finally.

Is this a big step? Are his feelings genuine? Sometimes I feel like I’m just a back up plan or he’s still hung up from his past.



Submitted October 09, 2023 at 12:02AM

I have been seeing this guy for almost 2 yrs, I haven’t met his friends nor he met mine.Everytime we see each other, & we rarely see each other, maybe just once a month or every 2 months since he’s still studying & working plus we’re 4-5hrs away from each other, we only fuck.I was assuming the whole time we’re just fuck buddies or having casual. I know I have feelings for him & I know he isn’t the one for me, but I like his company even we don’t have any meaningful conversations nor common interests.Whenever I argue with him, he’d always say he’s not seeing or talking anyone, just way too busy especially he has financial struggles. I felt bad as there are times I feel like I’m pushing him to the edge so he’ll let me go as I don’t like what we have right now - so many uncertainties & such, but he’s just so patient towards me.One night we were having this big understanding thru text & he suddenly replied with I love you. I wish he said it in person. Plus he’s sure he’s going to the wedding & he’s going to meet my friends finally.Is this a big step? Are his feelings genuine? Sometimes I feel like I’m just a back up plan or he’s still hung up from his past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.