/u/United-Cow-563 on I'd be interested to know some answers

Easy!

  • Quality time not making the sex. You know, walking and talking (walkie-talkie).

  • The part where you put in the effort to have a good relationship.

  • Encouraging others to pursue their goals/dreams

  • being empathetic

  • sharing interests/discovering interests the other never thought about pursuing

Basic shit like that is infinitely more enjoyable than a series of exercises, involving planking, for 7 minutes or less.





June 02, 2023 at 11:11PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.