Shy or not Interested?

I've [F27] been speaking to a guy [M27] off a dating app for roughly three weeks now. We have great conversations, a lot in common but I've noticed : -He isn't asking me as much questions as I'm asking him.
-Responds promptly, but doesn't initiate the conversation. - Said "so when are we going out? but hasn't made solid plans. Tf do I do? I feel like if it's not a hell yes it's a no, he's not that interested in this or harboring feelings for someone else and keeping me as back-up.



Submitted June 06, 2023 at 12:13AM

I've [F27] been speaking to a guy [M27] off a dating app for roughly three weeks now. We have great conversations, a lot in common but I've noticed :-He isn't asking me as much questions as I'm asking him.-Responds promptly, but doesn't initiate the conversation. - Said "so when are we going out? but hasn't made solid plans. Tf do I do? I feel like if it's not a hell yes it's a no, he's not that interested in this or harboring feelings for someone else and keeping me as back-up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.