/u/unalindaflor on Does being sex-favorable/sex-neutral/sex-repulsed shift over time for you?

It changes for me depending on the context, even with my partner.

I identify as demisexual, as I need a previous connection to have sex with someone. But talking about sex or hearing people talk about it when I'm not mentally prepared (for example, someone making a sexual joke out of the blue just for fun) makes me really tense and uncomfortable. It has happenned with my partner too but in a more relaxed way. It may be a trait of SA trauma response and nothing related to being ace, idk really.





May 16, 2023 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.