/u/milkjjugs on Just came out to my mother and got the 3rd worst expected reaction.

I remember when I came out to my mom, she just brushed it off, but I kept going on about it. I just wanted her to understand. But she told me that the reason why I "feel" asexual is because I haven't experienced anything. It sucks but I didn't keep pushing it onto her. I just accepted it and left it like that. We haven't spoken about it ever since. It sucks but at least it wasn't the worst reaction I have received.





May 05, 2023 at 12:47AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.