Approaching a girl i find interesting on the street.

First things first, english isn't my first language, so If a make any mistakes please point them so i can learn It better in the meantime!

Well, i'm quite inexperiencied with talking to girls (or people in general) and this last week i saw a girl that peaked my interest, not in a "appearence" type of interest, i just got curious and asked her what she was listening to and what was her favorite type of music, then i took off cause i was gonna be late for my class at college.

Two days later i saw her again, waved at her and smiled and she did it back reconizing me, then noticed a tattoo in her arm and asked about it, we had a little chat about it and got formally introduced to eachother, but nothing to deep, just exchanging our names. She seemed pretty chill with my approach i think (in both cases), then i said my goodbyes adding a "see ya next time"at the end cause we take the same bus to the terminal next to my college, don't know where she's going and if she is going to take take bus for more time though.

I'm writing this just because my curiosity somewhat evolved and i think/feel that i'm interested in her, maybe i just wanna be friends with her or something else, either way i would take it. I don't know if i'm gonna weird her out by saying that i want to know her better and exchange numbers or something with that little, i'm not really that scared of the rejection factor, i mean, that's part of life, i just don't wanna weird out this girl that much, that shit worries me the most.

Are there any tips for this situation, guess i'm pretty set on wanting to get closer to her but my anxiety is getting the best of me. I don't think i need to plan out so much cause this can lead to more anxiety ( or does writing a post on reddit count as planning too much? 😅 ), i just feel like i should take the next chance i got and say that i want to know her better, am i wrong with this take or should i just go and talk to her?



Submitted May 05, 2023 at 12:11AM

First things first, english isn't my first language, so If a make any mistakes please point them so i can learn It better in the meantime!Well, i'm quite inexperiencied with talking to girls (or people in general) and this last week i saw a girl that peaked my interest, not in a "appearence" type of interest, i just got curious and asked her what she was listening to and what was her favorite type of music, then i took off cause i was gonna be late for my class at college. Two days later i saw her again, waved at her and smiled and she did it back reconizing me, then noticed a tattoo in her arm and asked about it, we had a little chat about it and got formally introduced to eachother, but nothing to deep, just exchanging our names. She seemed pretty chill with my approach i think (in both cases), then i said my goodbyes adding a "see ya next time"at the end cause we take the same bus to the terminal next to my college, don't know where she's going and if she is going to take take bus for more time though.I'm writing this just because my curiosity somewhat evolved and i think/feel that i'm interested in her, maybe i just wanna be friends with her or something else, either way i would take it. I don't know if i'm gonna weird her out by saying that i want to know her better and exchange numbers or something with that little, i'm not really that scared of the rejection factor, i mean, that's part of life, i just don't wanna weird out this girl that much, that shit worries me the most.Are there any tips for this situation, guess i'm pretty set on wanting to get closer to her but my anxiety is getting the best of me. I don't think i need to plan out so much cause this can lead to more anxiety ( or does writing a post on reddit count as planning too much? 😅 ), i just feel like i should take the next chance i got and say that i want to know her better, am i wrong with this take or should i just go and talk to her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.