I really like my coworker what should I do

Trying to ask out a girl from work

Long story short I’ve been super into this one counterpart at work I know work relationships can be sticky but as much as I’ve heard not to form any I really do like this person I just don’t talk to them on a super personal level all the time I’ve hung out with them twice in a group setting now and I’ve tried reaching out to them over text haven’t gotten a response probably because it’s super random and legit the day after I got their number asking to FaceTime which might’ve been kinda dumb knowing we’re not on that level yet probably but like idk where to go from here now do I continue pursuing or just play off a bit since they never responded to me?



Submitted May 08, 2023 at 01:02AM

Trying to ask out a girl from workLong story short I’ve been super into this one counterpart at work I know work relationships can be sticky but as much as I’ve heard not to form any I really do like this person I just don’t talk to them on a super personal level all the time I’ve hung out with them twice in a group setting now and I’ve tried reaching out to them over text haven’t gotten a response probably because it’s super random and legit the day after I got their number asking to FaceTime which might’ve been kinda dumb knowing we’re not on that level yet probably but like idk where to go from here now do I continue pursuing or just play off a bit since they never responded to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.