When all hope is lost, how else can you find someone? I'll even take an abuser if one wanted me, I just don't know what to do at this point 🌙

Hello {20m} first time posting here, as with most guys here I'm also having extreme difficulties finding anyone at all, let alone a relationship. I go through the motions each morning on the dating apps, I use my likes, slog through the day, wake up with zero messages or interest, then do it all again. It's my routine now and it has been for a while now but to no effect sadly.

So my question is, when dating apps/subreddits don't help at all, is there any other way or place you've had any success? I've been abused before however that's not a problem to me if that helps any. I don't care of I'm beat and hurt by someone, I simply want there to BE a someone 🌙

I want to love someone with all that I am, I get attached very fast and have a very strong fear of abandonment so I just want someone to spend the rest of my life with, someone I can make as happy as possible forever.

Any genuine suggestions would be deeply appreciated 🌙 thank you humans



Submitted April 22, 2023 at 11:57PM

Hello {20m} first time posting here, as with most guys here I'm also having extreme difficulties finding anyone at all, let alone a relationship. I go through the motions each morning on the dating apps, I use my likes, slog through the day, wake up with zero messages or interest, then do it all again. It's my routine now and it has been for a while now but to no effect sadly.So my question is, when dating apps/subreddits don't help at all, is there any other way or place you've had any success? I've been abused before however that's not a problem to me if that helps any. I don't care of I'm beat and hurt by someone, I simply want there to BE a someone 🌙I want to love someone with all that I am, I get attached very fast and have a very strong fear of abandonment so I just want someone to spend the rest of my life with, someone I can make as happy as possible forever.Any genuine suggestions would be deeply appreciated 🌙 thank you humans

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.