"We'll see" actually means "no" right?

When you ask her to go out in the weekend and get this reply.

Then on Friday you check in. We usually have like 3 threads going on at the same time. She continues with all the threads but the one where I'm checking in, which she ignores.

No point in asking again right?



Submitted April 23, 2023 at 12:11AM

When you ask her to go out in the weekend and get this reply.Then on Friday you check in. We usually have like 3 threads going on at the same time. She continues with all the threads but the one where I'm checking in, which she ignores.No point in asking again right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.