Men and women, how do you feel and see your partner (Male) in particular after they vent, cry, or share their problems?

Hey, this is a random question, but I’m genuinely curious how people tend to see their spouse or partner after they decide to let someone in. Like if a man cries in front of you, shares their worries, or vents about on going issues, does that make them less attractive in your eyes?

I recently had a co worker voice this opinion and said this is why he’ll never vent because deep down it’s programmed into women to see men less than when they open up or cry and they lose respect for them.

Took me a back honestly, but I’d thought I’d bring it to Reddit to see how people feel on this topic.

Should men ever open up or should they repress everything?



Submitted April 27, 2023 at 11:53PM

Hey, this is a random question, but I’m genuinely curious how people tend to see their spouse or partner after they decide to let someone in. Like if a man cries in front of you, shares their worries, or vents about on going issues, does that make them less attractive in your eyes?I recently had a co worker voice this opinion and said this is why he’ll never vent because deep down it’s programmed into women to see men less than when they open up or cry and they lose respect for them. Took me a back honestly, but I’d thought I’d bring it to Reddit to see how people feel on this topic.Should men ever open up or should they repress everything?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.