am i (f20) just being to needy towards him (m22)?

i’ve been seeing this guy for a while now, he has a extremely time consuming & demanding job. i’ve tried to be understanding and supportive of him & his career, but i feel like now our relationship has become one- sided.

he’s been doing this job for about 6 months now, it’s just recently, he never has time for me anymore. the time he does have is like every other week at 1am, he comes over, i give him head, and he gives me an excuse so he can leave. doesn’t text me after, nothing.

i really dont know if i’m just being to needy or “entitled “ to his time. i completely understand his situation he’s in, and i know him giving me more time & attention isn’t a option right now for him.



Submitted April 29, 2023 at 12:16AM

i’ve been seeing this guy for a while now, he has a extremely time consuming & demanding job. i’ve tried to be understanding and supportive of him & his career, but i feel like now our relationship has become one- sided.he’s been doing this job for about 6 months now, it’s just recently, he never has time for me anymore. the time he does have is like every other week at 1am, he comes over, i give him head, and he gives me an excuse so he can leave. doesn’t text me after, nothing.i really dont know if i’m just being to needy or “entitled “ to his time. i completely understand his situation he’s in, and i know him giving me more time & attention isn’t a option right now for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.