/u/Rhundan on What’s the best way to describe graysexuality to allos? (Screenshot is from an IG meme page)

The first thing that springs to my mind is "Have you ever gone shopping, looked at something on the shelf and thought 'Oh, that looks good, I could go for some of that', bought it, and then it's sat in your cupboard for weeks or months until you actually felt like eating it? Being graysexual can be kind of like that" but that doesn't really cover the whole range of graysexual, so I don't know how good it is.





March 23, 2023 at 01:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.