/u/owl1800 on Is there anyone else that finds it impossible to get sexually aroused?

oh my gosh YES. finally someone else with the same issue. TMI: i’ve dedicated lots of time and patience into practicing masturbation because people say that’s what’s required for females to orgasm or feel aroused. but it never happens to me. it frustrates me to the point of tears. i am on antidepressants so that definitely contributes but i don’t know. even if i start to feel something, it goes away after 5 seconds and everything starts to hurt. wtf!





March 11, 2023 at 11:06PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.